here is a series of promises that actually speak of true friendship.
1. When you are sad -- I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you sad..
2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile -- I will know you are thinking of something that I would probably not want to be involved in.
4. When you are scared -- I will tease the hell out of you
5. When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much Worse it could be until you quit whining.
6. When you are confused (as usual)-- I will try to use only small words.
7. When you are sick -- Stay the heck away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.
8. When you fall -- I will laugh at your clumsy ass but I'll help you up.
9. This is my oath.... I pledge it to the end. 'Why?' you may ask, because you are my friend'.
Friendship is like peeing in your pants, everyone can see it, But only you can feel the true warmth.